By busFrom Thiruvananthapuram (100 km) or Kochi (130 km).
By busKSRTC buses connect Adoor with almost all important places in Kerala.A new inter-state service was also introduced. A new KSRTC scania luxury bus was also introduced which helps travel to Bangalore. Getting to nearby places is quite easy as there are a number of private buses connecting villages in and around Adoor. Other major routes through Adoor are:
- Kayamkulam - Punaloor (Ordinary and Fast)
- Kayamkulam - Kottarakkara (Ordinary and Fast)
- Kayamkulam - Pathanamthitta (Ordinary)
- Kottayam - Kottarakkara (Ordinary, Fast and Express)
- Kottayam - Thiruvanathapuram (Ordinary, Fast and Express)
- Ernakulam - Thiruvanathapuram (Ordinary, Fast and Express)
- Guruvayoor - Thiruvananthapuram (Ordinary, Fast and Express)
- Kollam - Pathanamthitta (Private and Govt.)
- Chavara - Pathanamthitta (Private)
- Karunagappally - Pathanamthitta (Private and Govt.)
KSRTC Bus Stand Contact no: 04734 224767
- From Thiruvananthapuram to Adoor - 2 Hrs (85 KM)
- From Ernakulam( Cochin) to Adoor - 3 Hrs (130KM)
For internal Travel minimum charge will be ₹10 and every one km the charge is ₹8 in day time and ₹10 in night. Autorickshaws are available throughout the day and are deployed at Central Bus Stand.
- From Adoor Central Govt. Bus Stand to Private Bust Stand - 10 Min.
- From Adoor Central Govt. Bus Stand to Revenue Tower - 5 Min. ( Near To Private Bus Stand)
- From Adoor Central Govt. Bus Stand to Parthasarathy Temple - 2 Min.
- From Adoor Central Govt. Bus Stand to Chennampallil Temple - 15 Min.
- From Adoor Central Govt. Bus Stand to Trichennamangalam Mahadevar Temple - 20 Min. (Peringinadu)
Parthasarathy TempleThe most important temple in town.
Trichenamangalam Mahadevar Temple
Sree Dharma Sastha Temple
Peedikayil Devi TempleA wonderful temple with century old traditions.
Sree Mahadevar TempleOne of the rare Dekshinamoorthy temples with century old traditions.
Ezhamkulam Devi TempleFamous for "Garudan Thookam and Kettukazhcha" that takes place as a part of the annual Kumbhabharani Festival.
Ammummakavu Devi Templeaddress: Parakode North - ChiranickalAmmummakavu is the Propitiating Mother Goddess.
Kodumon Palliyara Devi Temple (Chilanthi Ambalam)address: 1.5 km East of Kodumon Jn:The water of the Chilanthikinar (Well) on the premises of this temple is believed to cure skin diseases.
Orippurathu Bhagavathi Templeaddress: Orippuram Thattayil8 KM from Adoor Town Easy Access By road
Bhagavatikunnu Devi Templeaddress: Durga Temple
Indilayappan Templeaddress: Parakodeone of the different "Bhava" related to "Lord Ayyapa Swami"
st:marys orthodox churchaddress: karuvatta,adoor
mahadevar templeaddress: puthussery bhagom
Asha FancyThe number one super shop.
JJ storesThe number one super shop.
Sree Moolam MarketOne of the oldest market places in Kerala.
G K General Stores & Textiles
Parakode Marketaddress: K. P. RoadWell-known market.
Trissur Goldaddress: Adoor
Hotel Wyte Porticophone: +91 815783116address: Adoor
Thomson Bakery and Food CourtRestaurant and Food Court.
Arabian Grillsaddress: Central Jn.
Aarya Bhavanaddress: Adoor
Merlins Bakery and Food Courtaddress: Adoor
Kavery Dine Inaddress: Adoor
Fancy Palaceaddress: Market Jn,Adoor
KTDC Beer Parloraddress: Adoor
Central Parkaddress: Opp Maria Hospital
Hotel Wyte Porticophone: +91 81578311664 star hotel
Fathima Tourist Homeaddress: Central Jn. Adoor
Dickson Tourist Homeaddress: Adoor Kerala
Paruvackal Lodgeaddress: Adoor