Sourced from Wikivoyage. Text is available under the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.Alagoas is a state in Northeast Brazil.
- - a beach town.
- - another beach town. About 40 km south of Maceio.
- - a small city, 80km south of Maceio.
- - 20 km north of Pontal de Coruripe. It has a huge lagoon and the mouth of the river is a "have to see" place.
- - A small village, about 5km north of Pontal de Coruripe. The beach is handsome and in some places very good for surfing.
- - the State's capital
- - A beautiful beach between Maceió and Recife, about two hours away from either.
- - Alagoas' first capital.
- - a historic city
- city, 45km south of Pontal de Coruripe. Take a boat to the San Francisco River Mouth. It's one of the most beautiful places to see in Brasil, although not well known.
- - A small historic town on the north bank of the Rio São Francisco.
- - A small fisherman village where there are reefs to scuba diving.
- - a fishing village on the north coast of Alagoas. Near some of the best beaches in the country.
Zumbi dos Palmares International (MCZ)