Alcobaça is a small city in western Portugal.
By carThe main Lisbon-Porto route is A/1.
By trainLinha do Oeste line (Lisbon-Figueira da Foz) via Leiria.
Or by bus, check rede expressos.
antonio padreiro, nearby the main square
phone: +351 262 598 300address: Rua da Fonte Nova, n.8
phone: +351 262 590 160address: R. Dr. Francisco Zagalo, 20/22A three star hotel.
- Fátima (Sanctuary of Our Lady) – Place of the worldwide famous Marian apparitions.
- Batalha – has a nice monastery.
- Caldas da Rainha – charming, unassuming city to experience authentic daily Portuguese life
- Leiria – with its famous castle.
- Nazaré – a picture-postcard beach town, lately noted for its surfing
- Óbidos – walled hilltop medieval town
- Peniche – beaches and water sports, access to the Berlengas archipelago
- Pinhal de Leira, pinewood forest.
- São Martinho do Porto – popular beach on a bay
- Tomar – Convento de Cristo, UNESCO World Heritage Site