CalapanOccidental Mindoro, Philippines.
By ferryThere are many shipping lines that sail around the clock to/from Batangas to Calapan.
- Montenegro shipping lines.
- Starlite ferries.
- Fastcat ferry lines.
- 2Go SuperCat.
By bus, minivan, jeepney
- Puerto Galera is 48km from Calapan. A jeepney takes 1½ hours.
- Buses and minivans go from calapan to Roxas Mindoro (3 hours). From Roxas port you can get a ferry to Caticlan.
- The Calapan bus station is on J Luna Street near the market.
A tricycle to/from the town to the pier () should cost .
Mangyan Heritage Centerphone: +63 43 2885318address: Barangay Caleero
Malls & supermarkets
Citimart Island Malladdress: J p Rizal
Puregold Supermarketaddress: Strong Republic Nautical Highway
Gaisano Capital Mall & Gaisano Supermarketaddress: Strong Republic Nautical Highway
Robinsons Supermarket.address: Roxas Drive
Metro Bankaddress: J p Rizal StreetHas a Master Card/Visa Card ATM.
Jollibee fastfoodaddress: Jp Rizal streetBreakfast 7AM-11AM.
Riceland 1 Innphone: +63 43 2884253address: J p Rizal StreetFan single/double room with own bathroom.
Riceland 2 Innphone: +63 43 2885590address: Del Pilar StreetSingle/double room with own bathroom.
Hotel Ma-Yiephone: +63 43 2884437address: Jp Rizal StreetFan single/double room with own bathroom.
East Lodge Pension Houseaddress: Mabini Street
Marco Vincent Residence Innaddress: Bonifacio Street
Hotel MetropoleClean and well located. Staff are cheerful & efficient with good English, All rooms have private shower & toilet, but no hot water & some toilets lack seats. Free WiFi, but not reliable.
- Bureau Of Immigration Calapan Office. Provincial Capitol Complex. Brgy Camilmil. Phone +63 34-2882245.