Central (Venezuela)Venezuela. It encompasses the states of Distrito Capital, Aragua, Carabobo, Miranda and Vargas.
The Central region encompasses Venezuela Capital District and four states:
- - the beach in Aragua state.
- - a beautiful and unique Alpine-style village retreat tucked into the mountains.
Venezuela's Central region is centered around the capital, Caracas, and makes up the economic heart of the country. It is also the most populated part of the country and has the best transport links.
- The Coastal Cordillera - the chain of mountains that is an extension of the Andes and runs across the top of Venezuela parallel to the sea.
- Lush tropical beaches
- Thriving industrial cities of Maracay and Valencia
- The chaotic capital, Caracas