Sourced from Wikivoyage. Text is available under the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.Central Guangxi is in Guangxi Province.
- (崇左) - smaller city at the Zuojiang, with educational institutions a larger museum
- - known for its landscape and a large waterfall
- (桂平) - home of Xishan tea, Longtan National Forest Park, and the site of the Jintian Uprising (in the village of Jintian)
- (龙州) - a rural town untouched by tourism and, together with Ningming town (宁明), starting point for boat tours to the Huashan rock paintings, a UNESCO world heritage from the Bronze Age
- （南宁) - Guangxi's capital
- (凭祥) - border town - gateway to/from Vietnam
- The Zuojiang Huashan Rock Art Cultural Landscape, a UNESCO World Heritage site composed of rock paintings in the region. Some of these paintings are according to carbon dating estimated to be 16,000 years old. Can be reached by boat tours starting from Ningming or Longzhou.