Central Gulf CoastSouthern Thailand.
- - historic town with temples and handicrafts
- - archipelago of 60 or so islands NW of Ko Samui
- - spoiled fishing village with some little-visited beaches
- - tiny island near Ko Tao
- - party island, but also some quiet beaches
- - largest island off the southern Gulf Coast
- - small island neighbour of Ko Samui, one of the best places in Thailand for diving
- - for nature lovers
Adventure CruisesSail from island to island in the southern Gulf of Thailand.