Central IndianaIndiana, surrounding the Nine-County Region at the heart of the state.
This is the area where "Crossroads of America" really comes into play. Numerous interstates and highways swarm into this area. I-65S from the northwest, I-74E from the west, I-70E from the southwest, I-65N from the south, I-74W from the southeast, I-70W from the east, and I-69S from the northeast. Indianapolis has a loop called I-465.
- Anderson - Economy Inn, 2400 S. Scatterfield Rd. +1 765 642-3931
- Indianapolis - 350 S. Illinois St. +1 317 267-3076
- Indianapolis City Market - 222 E. Market St.
- Circle Center Mall - 40 W. Maryland St.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 4790 W. 16th St.
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Alexandria Airport 1577 E. 900 N. +1 765 724-7060
- Anderson Municipal 282 Airport Rd. +1 765 648-6293
- Eagle Creek Aviation Services 4101 Dandy Trail. +1-800-4TP-E331.
phone: +1 317 881-0887address: 749 E County Line Rd.Greenwood.
phone: +1 317 849-0840address: 10401 Willow View Rd.Fishers.
phone: +1 317 335-3371address: 3867 N. Aviation WayGreenfield.
- Amtrak 350 S. Illinois St., Indianapolis.