Central KaradenizTurkish: Orta Karadeniz) is a region in Black Sea Turkey, including the Amasya, Çorum, Ordu, Samsun, and Tokat provinces.
- — inland town on Yeşilırmak River with whitewashed Ottoman architecture and ancient tombs engraved on cliffs overlooking the town
- — town close to Hattuşaş, which was once the capital of Hittite Empire, indigenous people of Anatolian highlands
- — capital of Çorum province. But otherwise pretty unremarkable provincial city.
- — coastal city
- — big city attractions: such as opera and museums. Also many sports, including wakeboarding in summer.
- — historical city, having important historical buildings and monuments
Samsun-Çarşamba Airport (SZF)