Coahuila is a state in Northern Mexico.
- – state capital
- – a nice town close to the Candela Train Station
- – on the US (Texas) border
- – third largest city in the state
- – location of wineries originally established by the old Spanish Dons
- – a beautiful city with a high quality and standard of living, on the Texas border
- - Second largest city in the state. It is a modern city with several natural, cultural, historical and religious atractions.
- – the largest wilderness area in Latin America north of Patagonia, lying just across the rio from Big Bend NP
- – a unique ecosystem, the spring-fed pools that fill the valley of Cuatro Cienegas are host to a number of plant and animal species found nowhere else on earth. Much of the valley is a protected natural reserve, though some of the larger pools (called pozas) are open to the public for snorkeling and swimming.
Saltillo International Airport (SLW)
- Asado de chile colorado – pork with ancho and guajillo chilies and cumin
- Charro beans – cowboy-style beans with bacon and chilies
- Coahuila sausage – made of pork seasoned with ancho chiles
- Enchiladas de olla – ancho chili, tortillas, poblano and grated cheese
- Menudo norteño – tripe soup with ancho and guajillo chilies
- Cajeta de membrillo – carmelized milk candy flavored with quince