Cotabato City is a city, the regional center of the newly rarified Bangsamoro region.
Cotabato City is the City of cultural charms, because the city is the melting pot of different beliefs like Christians, Muslims and Lumads.
- Buses, jeepneys, Minivans bound for Cotabato are available in many parts of Maguindanao, Sultan Kudarat and North Cotabato.
- Mindanao Star buses from Davao city 6 hours.
- Minivans from Koronadal, General Santos, Iligan, Pagadian. Davao.
- Husky Bus lines from Koronadal and General Santos.
- Cebu Pacific has flights to/from Manila and Zamboanga.
- Philippines Airlines has flights to/from Manila
By ferryThe port for ferries is in Parang, Maguindanao.
- PC Hill painted houses
- Tantawan park
- Kutawato Cave
- Sultan Hassanal Bolkhia Masjid (Grand Mosque)
- Rio Grande De Mindanao
- Down Town
- Takumi Butai Shrine
- Tamontaka Church
- ORG Compound
- River cruising in Rio Grande De Mindanao
- Malling in Mall of Alnor, CityMall and Southseas Mall
- Enjoy spelunking in Kutawato Caves
- Swim in the virgin beaches of Timaco
- Walking and sunset viewing in “baiwalk” (Baywalk)
- Take a picture the largest mosque in the Philippines the Hajji Hassanal Bolkhia Masjid.
- Take a picture to the colorful houses of PC Hill.
address: S K Pendatum Aveune
address: Gov Guterrez Avenue.Has a cinema supermarket and many fast food outlets.
Cafe Le Sorelleaddress: Sinsuat Avenue Sema Bldg, corner Macapagal StreetTheir chicken, pastas and cheesecakes are recommended.
Pagana Kutawatoaddress: Rufo Manara Street Rosary Heights XIPork-less menu featuring native and local foods: fresh seafood - tuna, other fishes, crabs, large shrimp, and other shellfish.
Las Hermanasaddress: Sinsuat AvenueSiomai, dim sum, pork dishes. Pork-less dishes.
Moro Cafeaddress: ORC Compound, Gov. Gutierrez Avenue
Rebecca Buffetaddress: Salipada K. Pendatun StreetKare-kare (buntot ng tuna), inihaw na panga, kilawin, fried chicken, shrimps, sinigang na isda, sweets, cookies, unlimited rice.
Tati’s Bar and Grilladdress: 027 Ramon Rabago Sr Ave
El Manuel Hotelphone: +63 64 5462769address: #3 Quezon Avenue, Cotabato CityDOT Accredited. Fully airconditioned rooms, Flat TV cable ready, swimming pool.
Em Manor Hotel and Convention Center (DOT Accredited)phone: +63 64 5460959address: Sinsuat Avenue, RH 9, Cotabato CityDOT Accredited. Fully airconditioned rooms, Flat TV cable ready, Wi-Fi, free breakfast.
Alnor Suitesphone: +63 64 552-00-88address: Sinsuat Aveune, Rosary Heights 9, Cotabato CityDOT Accredited 2-star hotel. Rooms: Electronic keycard, fully airconditioned, mini bar with complimentary coffee and mineral water, Wi-Fi, Flat LCD tv with cable ready, free breakfast buffet. Amenities: Pavillion pool, conference room, sky view music room and business center.
Hotel Castrophone: +63 64 4217523address: Sinsuat AvenueFan/AC rooms with own bathroom. Some rooms have cable TV.
City Plaza Hotelphone: +63 64 4219148address: Makakua StreetDouble A/C rooms with cable TV.
The city is surrounded by the war-torn Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao; there is high risk from spillovers of the Islamists insurgency from that region. See travel warnings at the region page.
- Cotabato Regional Medical Center. Sinsuat Avenue Rosary Heights. +63 64-4212192.
- Bureau of Immigration Cotabato office. 2nd floor Alnor Complex, Sinsuat Avenue.
Davao, 5-hour bus ride.