DapitanZamboanga del Norte, located on the island of Mindanao, which is the second largest island in the Philippines.
- The two airlines that fly to Dipolog Airport (DPL) are Philippine Airlines(PR) and Cebu Pacific Air(5J).
- From Manila, Philippine Airlines has daily flights from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) Centennial Terminal 2, while Cebu Pacific has daily flights from Terminal 3.
- Both airlines also operate flights from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport (CEB) to Dipolog.
By ferryFrom the Dapitan port there are ferries to/from Dumaguete, Cebu City, Manila and Zamboanga.
- 2GO Travel. - Dumaguete, Cebu, Zamboanga and Manila.
- Montenegro shipping lines. - Dumaguete
- Cokaliong Shipping lines. - Dumaguete -4PM. Cebu via Dumaguete.
- George & Peter lines. - Dumaguete -4PM. Cebu direct Su W -7PM, Zamboanga direct Tu noon.
- Supper Shuttle ferries. - Dumaguete -5AM
- Aleson Shipping lines. - Dumaguete -10:30AM
The one-way fare from Dapitan to Dumaguete is from + port fee.
- It is 135 km by bus from Dapitan to Ozamiz. the bus takes 3 hours. and costs .
- The bus from Dapitan to Dipolog takes 45 minutes and costs .
- There are also buses going to/from Ipil, Zamboanga, Pagadian, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro.
- From the ferry port gate to the Highway (2 km) cost 20 on a Motorbike Tax. when you get to the highway you can take bus going to Dipolog 15 or Ozamiz 175.
- Tricycle anywhere in downtown Dapitan, .
Liwasan ng DapitanDuring his exile, Jose Rizal, with the assistance of the Spaniards, beautified this simple town square to make this like those typical of European cities
Gloria's FantasylandThe first outdoor amusement park in Mindanao.
Malls & supermarkets
phone: +63 65-9082015address: Manuel L Quezon StreetThe only mall in town.
Several enterprising residents also operate bed and breakfast inns and pension houses.
address: Sunset BoulevardA family home that now operates as a bed and breakfast by the bay.
Monina Pension Housephone: +63 65-2136715address: Justice Florentino Sinagu StreetHas A/C double rooms with cable TV with en suite bathrooms and others with outside bathrooms.
Raguels Pension Housephone: +63 9472816989address: 39 Leonor River Street Sta CruzA/C double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV.
Internet cafesThere are many net cafes all over town, but the opening hours and prices are all pretty much the same.