- See the West Florida page for information on these cities also within the Emerald Coast region:
- Pensacola International Airport, the largest airport in the region, located in Pensacola, primarily serves Pensacola, Navarre, Milton, and Fort Walton Beach; mainly covered and described within the West Florida article
- Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport, the largest airport within the counties specifically included in this article (see the above, "Understand" section for details, primarily serves Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Navarre, and Niceville.
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, an airport in Panama City Beach, serving the city thereof.
- Destin Executive Airport, a small airport in Destin, only serves small Cessna Caravan flights to Atlanta, Jackson, and Memphis on Southern Airways Express.
- Apalachicola National Forest
- The Beach is absolutely beautiful on the Emerald Coast in Destin and Fort Walton Beach.
Museum Of Man In The Sea
South Walton Beach 30Aaddress: 15 mile beach roadThis road between Panama City Beach and Sandestin is a relatively unknown scenic route.
Camp Helen State ParkA Florida State Park and historic site located west of Panama City Beach, in northwestern Florida. The park is south of U.S. 98, and bounded by the Gulf of Mexico and Lake Powell (one of the largest coastal dune lakes in the state). The park has such amenities as beaches, birding, beachcombing, boating, canoeing, fishing, hiking, kayaking, picnicking areas, swimming and wildlife viewing. It also has a visitor center and an interpretive exhibit.
Deer Lake State Park
Eden Gardens State ParkA 115 acre Florida State Park and historic site located in Point Washington, south of Freeport, off U.S. 98 on CR 395, in northwestern Florida.
Grayton Beach State Park
Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
St. Andrews State Park
SS Tarpon shipwreck
- Deep Sea Fishing