GingoogMindanao. Gingoog is known as the vacation city of Misamis Oriental, not only because of the beautiful places to visit but because of the beautiful and hospitable people who resides therein.
- You can get to Gingoog from Laguindingan Airport west of Cagayan de Oro or Bancasi Airport in Butuan.
- From Cagayan de Oro it is about a 3-hour bus ride, and from Butuan it is about a 2-hour bus ride. The bus line that goes to Gingoog is Bachelor Express
- After a long trip you may wish to spend the night and relax before boarding a bus. Butuan has some interesting sights, and you must travel through Cagayan when leaving the airport so just grab a taxi at the airport and ask for a hotel near the Divisoria, safe pleasant and nice night time walking.
- Tiklas Falls in Barangay Libon which is about 20 minutes away from the city.
phone: +63 88-3280671address: National Highway1st big supermarket in Gingoog.
- Gingoog Branded Overruns >F Dugenio St, Brgy 22-A, Gingoog City> +63 9666606831> Dealer of Branded Apparel
Century pension housephone: +63 8842-7874address: national highway10 air-con double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV.
Outward Innphone: +63 8842-7773address: national highway.Single and double rooms.