JagnaBohol. It is to the east of Tagbilaran, which is the provincial capital and has the main seaport and only airport of the province.
Jagna is just a small town with a ferry port.
Bus & Minivan
- many buses and Minivans to/from Tagbilaran two hours (60 km).
- there are also buses and Minivans going to Ubay. port for Leyte.
FerryJagna has a port, and has ferries to and from Camiguin, Butuan and Cagayan de Oro.
- Jagna to Balbagon port on Camiguin. Super Shuttle Ferry. mon/wed/fri. 1pm. (four hours). .
- Jagna to Nasipit port 27 km from Butuan . Cokaliong Shipping lines . Sunday 12 midnight (six hours).
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro with Cokaliong Shipping Lines Sunday 12 am. (5 hours 30 mins) from
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro on Mindanao Lite Shipping Daily 10am.
- Jagna to Nasipit port 27 km from Butuan Lite Shipping Daily 10am.
- Jagna to Balbagon Port Camiguin FASTCAT . 2 hours 45 mins.
small town can walk.
get a ferry or bus out of town
Metro Bankaddress: National Highwayhas a master card / visa card atm.
Idea Pension House.phone: +63 38 2382398fan single/double room with own bathroom.
D Q Lodge