JastarniaJastarnia is village and sea resort in Pomorskie in Poland. The town is situated in the middle of the Hel peninsula. It is one of the most popular sea resorts at the Polish cost with interesting nightlife. The center is along the Ulica Sychty with a lot of bars and pubs. It leads to a big fishing harbour at the south beach. Tourist ships are starting trips to the Bay of Gdańsk there.
- by plane - the international Lech Wałęsa airport at Gdansk or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport
- From Gdańsk by bus, train or ferry. There is an international airport and harbour in Gdansk.
- by car - from Gdańsk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Reda and than just north to Wladyslawowo by the 216. From Wladyslawowo east along the Hel Peninsula.
- by train - (PKP )
- by bus - (PKS )
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike. As it is situated on the Hel Peninsula it's easy to find your way around without getting lost.
The biggest building is a neo-baroque church with a very interesting altar in the shape of a fishing boat. Old fishing houses are situated around the church. Some of them are turned into fishing museums (ulica Rynkowa 10 and ulica Mickiewicza 115).
Ksiedza Bernarda Szchty is the main street and has many cafes, bars and restaurants, and also many (touristy) shops and entertainment places for kids.
A beautiful broad beach with white sandy dunes is north east of the center. A pine forest stars behind the dunes.
- El Rino (ulica Stelmaszczyka 13a) with low prices
- Baltyk (ulica Polna 1) is considered to be one of the best fih´sh restaurants on the Hel peninsula.
U Babliphone: +48 513 171 730address: Sychty 84Popular Italian Restaurant with all the classics, pizza and some Polish dishes. Located in the first floor with covered terrace.
phone: +48 663 195 684address: Sychty 64Restaurant with several indoor and outdoor seating areas. Good selection of Polish food, midrange prices for Jastarnia.
phone: +48 58 675 27 75address: Sychty 149