LititzLititz is a town in the Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
You will have to personally drive yourself around Lilitz and many of its attractions and neighbors. There is public transportation that runs throughout Lancaster County; however, figuring out the system may be difficult for visitors. Also, the Pennsylvania Dutch
Convention & Visitors Bureau offers many tours that you should check out.
- Wilbur Chocolate Factory
- Sturgis Pretzel House
- Lititz Springs Park
- Moravian Church Square
- Linden Hall School
Archaeologieaddress: 26 E. Main St- Side
- Walk around the welcoming town of Lititz for food, shops, museums, and historic sites
- Travel into Lancaster city for additional attractions
- A movie theater is only a few minutes away, Penn Cinema.
- Wilbur Buds from Wilbur Chocolate Factory
- Pretzels from Sturgis Pretzel House
- Arts and crafts from the downtown shops
- Homemade ice cream and/or Italian ice from Greco's
- Cafe Chocolate
- Chimney Corner Restaurant
- Family Cupboard Restaurant and Buffet
- General Sutter Inn
- Glassmyer's Restaurant
- Oregon Dairy Country Restaurant
- The Pantry
- Rosie's Lunch Wagon (on Saturday's)
address: 500 Blantz RoadBed and Breakfast. Plush robes, 300 plus thread count sheets, down comforters and Swiss Chocolate on your bedside table.