Sourced from Wikivoyage. Text is available under the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.Livorno is a Province of the Tuscany Region of Italy.
- – Capital of the Province
- The island of .
- Agriturismo De Santis Via Boldini, 5 Castiglioncello (Li). "Agriturismo De Santis", lies in the heart of the Etruscan coast, close to the most famous Tuscan cities of art. Surrounded by olive groves, orchards, vineyards and wooded hills it enjoys a magnificent panorama of the surrounding countryside and the sea and has a large garden with swimming pool. The few bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, are all furnished in Tuscan style. Mountain bikes are available for relaxing excursions in the surrounding countryside.
- Holiday Resort Poggio all'Agnello Località Baratti(Li). "Poggio all'Agnello" is a new holiday resort on the Tuscany coast.It features 3 swimming-pools, restaurant, bar and over 171 apartmens for rent set in a large park with pic-nic areas. It also features a private beach on the Baratti Gulf, near Elba Island. Suitable for families, young people and holiday groups.
- Campastrello Sport Hotel & Residence Via Campastrello, 1 - Castagneto Carducci (LI). Campastrello Sport Residence Hotel in Tuscany is located by the seaside 3 km from the Tuscan Riviera in the small town of Castagneto Carducci. Set in 5 hectares of private parkland, it features a swimming-pool, restaurant, play courts (tennis, soccer, etc.), hotel rooms and furnished apartments for holiday rentals.
- La Cerreta Farmhouse Via Campagna Sud, 143 - Località Pian delle Vigne - 57020 - Sassetta (LI). La Cerreta is a biodynamic farmhouse located in Sassetta (LI), in the countryside of central Tuscany, about 20 km from the coast. Accommodation is provided to guests in four country holiday houses. A restaurant is available in the farmhouse. The food served is nearly entirely produced at La Cerreta (90 to 95%): meat, pasta, wine and olive oil, vegetables and fruits, cheese, ham, salami, marmalade, honey and bread.