Lleida is a province in Catalonia, Spain.
- — door to the west Pyrenees mountains, has a Cathedral, the Seu Vella.
- — a particularly attractive place at the end of the bus route through the Boi Valley.
- , the only region of Catalonia on the north face of the Pyrenees
- , little valley between Lleida and Tarragona with a couple of medieval villages.
- , ski resort.
- Lleida–Alguaire Airport (ILD).
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí — nine world heritage listed churches in the Boí Valley.
Go to Les Alexandrias, a rugged western hamlet located near the Aragonese mountain range. Famous for its bull fighting festivals in which the bull holds a red cape and bullfighters run after it.