LovechLovech (Bulgarian: Ловеч) is a town in North Bulgaria, centre of the Lovech Province.
Lovech is one of the oldest towns in Bulgaria.
- The Hisarya Fortress
- The Covered Bridge. The current bridge from 1931 is 106 m long and has 14 shops
- The Varosha old town part (ethnographic complex), with Drasova and Rashova memorial houses
- The baroque buildings in the town's central parts
- The monument of Vasil Levski
- The monuments to Russian soldiers killed in the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-78
- Vasil Levski Museum
- Stratesh Park with the biggest zoo in the province
- Bash Bunar Park
phone: +359 899 812 747address: 8 Daskal Nikola st.
phone: +359 68 604 717address: 12 Targovska Str.Free access to the fitness gym and the swimming pool.
phone: +359 68 60 33 77
phone: +359 68 687 501address: 51 Targovska Str.