Mato Grosso do SulCentral Western region of Brazil, and is known for its natural beauties.
- - cross the border into Bolivia and take the death train to Santa Cruz.
- - Lots of rivers where you can go diving, waterfalls and grottos.
- - the gateway to the Pantanal, a beautiful region abundant with wildlife and wonderful landscapes.
- - second largest city in the state.
- Nova Andradina
- Ponta Porã
- Três Lagoas
- - Fishing, safari and photography.
Mato Grosso do Sul literally means "thick southern forest".
By plane to Bonito Airport (BYO) or Corumbá Airport (CMG).