- Melbourne Intl (MLB)
- Orlando Intl (MCO)
- Palm Beach Intl (PBI)
- Space Coast Area Transit is the name of the local Brevard County bus service. It is a cheap way to get around and is handicap accessible. The website provides maps and timetables. Buses travel to most sites and places of interest. $1.25 per ride, or $35 for a monthly pass.
phone: +1 321-984-4852address: 9700 South A1A
- Fishing on the beach, the Indian River Lagoon at Honest John's Fishing Camp, at Sebastian Inlet State Park or charter a boat with Capt Dick Catri.
SurfingAt Sebastian Inlet State Park.
- Sea turtle watch tour in Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge.
- Golf at Spessard Holland public golf course.
- Kayak or canoe at Mullet Creek from historic Honest John's Fishing Camp.
- Bird watching
Bait and fishing tackle:
- Inlet Bait & Tackle, inside the Sebastian Inlet State Park
- Long Point Bait & Tackle, at the entrance to Long Point Park and Campground
address: 9030 South Hwy A1A
- Surf Side Bait & Tackle, in Floridana
- Gold Star Bait & Tackle, on Ocean Ave in downtown Melbourne Beach
Seafood is the best, caught fresh daily.
New England EateryCasual and great local seafood.
phone: +1 321-723-0383address: 5935 South A1AFine Italian
- Long Point Cafe, breakfast and lunch
- Surfin' Turtle Bar and Grill, sports bar
address: 4210 S. Highway A1AFamily owned, excellent upscale restaurant with beautiful view of sunsets on the river.
- Boardwalk Burrito Located among the eateries at the end of US 192, beside Starbucks and Coldstone Creamery. Made to order Burritos, Nachos, Fajitas, etc similar in style to the Moe's franchise. Specials: Tuesday after 4PM-2 for 1 price tacos($3.50, the Mahi Mahi tacos are best) and Friday after 4PM are half price nachos (you can get ultimate nachos and a drink for ~$6)
Friendly Toastphone: +1 321-733-5590address: 300 Ocean AveDiner-style restaurant. Brilliant breakfasts. A favorite of locals. Great food at great prices. You can eat inside (usually crowded) or at a few tables outside.
- Sebastian Beach Inn (aka SBI's)
- Surfin' Turtle Bar and Grill
phone: +1 321-777-4100address: 2605 N A1A
- Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, 200 Rialto Place +1 321-786-0200
address: 5935 South A1A
address: 6580 S. A1A HighwayNot oceanfront but beach access nearby.
Turtle Run Suites
Tiara By The Sea
- Pride and Joy Environmental Resort, for allergen sensitive.
Sunrise and Sunset Private Resortphone: +1 321-693-6149Beach with riverfront.
address: 201 Ocean AvenueOcean views, private porches, delicious breakfasts, concierge service.
address: 700 Long Point RoadOn the Indian River Lagoon
address: 9700 South A1A