Northern Oregon CoastOregon.
- Astoria — A historic fishing town at the mouth of the Columbia River, boasting many shipwrecks in the area
- — Popular stopping point and vacation area with miles of sandy beach and Haystack Rock, the third largest monolith in the world.
- — Small coastal town with some natural areas nearby.
- — Beach town with family attractions and plenty of accommodation options.
- — Small city on the Columbia River near Portland.
- Tillamook — Small town probably best known for its cheese factory with interactive exhibits and large cheese (and dairy) shop. There are also a couple of small museums in town.
By carHighway 101 connects all main destinations in the region.
By busThe Tillamook County Transportation District runs buses from Tillamook north to Manzanita and Cannon Beach, south to Lincoln City, and west to the coastal towns of Netarts and Oceanside. There's one main stop in each town along these routes, but you can stand on the side of the road anywhere along the route and flag the bus down, and ask the driver to drop you off anywhere else along the route.
The fare is $1.50 per zone traveled. There are three zones in Tillamook County.
- Zone 1 is between Hobsonville Point (south of Garibaldi) and Sandlake Road (north of Hemlock), and includes Bay City, Tillamook, and Pleasant Valley.
- Zone 2 is between Hobsonville Point and the Clatsop County line, and includes Garibaldi, Rockaway Beach, Wheeler, Nehalem, and Manzanita.
- Zone 3 is between Sandlake Road to the Lincoln County line, and includes Beaver, Hebo, Cloverdale, Pacific City, and Neskowin.
- Zone Cannon Beach includes travel in Clatsop County.
- Zone Lincoln City includes travel in Lincoln County.