of Erie County are in the Niagara Frontier
region of New York
- — a small rural village that's home of the majestic Akron Falls
- — countrified charm at the eastern edge of Erie County
- — Buffalo's most populous suburb, with a wide range of things to do; includes the charming historic village of Williamsville
- — shopping galore, home of the largest mall on the Niagara Frontier
- — a comparatively-high income town known for antique shops
- — where the Niagara River splits in two; once an old summer resort, now an upper-class exurb with a charming old-fashioned amusement park.
- — site of the historic Lancaster Opera House
- — the western terminus of the present-day Erie Canal; a 19th-century lumber port turned middle-class suburb
, of course, if you haven't already.
The world-famous Niagara Falls
is to the north.
Just across the Niagara River (via the Peace Bridge) is Canada
, more specifically Ontario
. Keep in mind that you do need documents such as a passport