Sourced from Wikivoyage. Text is available under the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.Peel is in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada.
- (city) - local government seat of Regional Municipality of Peel
- (town), including Belfountain and Bolton villages
- Toronto International Airport in Malton, Mississauga is Canada's largest airport.
- The beaten-path Windsor-Quebec Corridor and Canada's busiest highway, Ontario Highway 401, lead through Mississauga.
- Via Rail runs three intercity trains daily from Toronto and Brampton west through Georgetown, Guelph, Kitchener and London to Sarnia.
- GO Transit operates commuter rail and bus from Toronto through Mississauga or Brampton.