Potosí (department)Bolivia Altiplano.
- – A high-altitude mining town, once one of the wealthiest cities in the world due to its silver mines. Popular for its mining tours.
- – Merely a stopover between Uyuni and Tupiza, but checkout the market and nearby mining landscape.
- – With interesting trails and sights nearby, and gateway for some Salar de Uyuni tours and into Argentina.
- – A tourist town, which serves as the main gateway to Salar de Uyuni besides San Pedro de Atacama in Chile.
- – The most spectacular and popular landscapes in Bolivia along the largest salt flats in the world.
- – Popular with travellers that head to Cochabamba for its dinosaur foot prints and remnants, large cave that you can climb into, and vast hiking opportunities.
Uyuni Airport (UYU)