The locals are called "Pulileño" (male) or "Pulileña" (female).
- North Luzon Expressway or NLEX (through Exit 45 or Pulilan Exit). From here, head eastward to go to the center of the town.
- Pan-Philippine Highway (between Baliuag and Plaridel). From NLEX, go through Exit 38 or Santa Rita Exit to access this road and continue until the intersection with the Pulilan Regional Road.
The Pulilan Regional Road (or Calumpit–Pulilan Road) connects the neighboring town of Calumpit in the west to Pulilan. It passes through the "bayan" (downtown) area and ends at its junction with the Pan-Philippine Highway.
San Isidro Labrador Parish ChurchThis is where the carabaos during the feast are made kneel as tribute to the their patron saint, St. Isidore the Laborer. This is a 19th-century baroque church located at the Kabayanan or the downtown area (Poblacion). It is also a famous pilgrimage site in Bulacan during the Holy Week or "Kuaresma". The Museo San Ysidro Labrador is also situated here.
- Adriano Salvador Heritage House: Dubbed as the "Malacañang of Pulilan", in 1908 this historical house served as the joint municipal of two ancient towns of Quingua (Plaridel) and San Isidro (Pulilan).
- Casanova-Aguirre Ancestral House: this is one of the most well-preserved old house in Bulacan. It is located near the boundaries of barangays Poblacion and Lumbac. This is a famous tourist spot because of its preserved beauty and scenic view. It is also known as the location of the shooting of the 2006 Filipino romantic film, Moments of Love starring Iza Calzado and Dingdong Dantes.
- Aguirre Centennial House: this is located inside the Butterfly Haven Resort and one of the main tourist attraction inside the resort because of its unique and distinct architecture. This 100-year old house is owned by the family of Revenue Deputy Commissioner Lita Aguirre.
Carabao FestivalThis festival is celebrated annually, every May 14th. Pulileños celebrate the feast in honor of their saint by parading carabaos (water buffaloes) and making them kneel in front of the church as a sign of respect for their patron saint of farmers. Also included in the parade are cows, horses, street folk dancers, marching bands and floats of commercial establishments of the town.
Robinsons Townville Pulilanaddress: Barangay Cutcot, Pulilan
SM Center Pulilanaddress: Barangay Santo Cristo, Pulilan
Funnside Ningnanganaddress: Doña Remedios Trinidad Highway
Yodogawa Japanese Restaurantaddress: 157 National RoadJapanese restaurant.
Leefoo Panciteriaaddress: 159 National Road, Pulilan, 3005 BulacanCantonese restaurant.