Sourced from Wikivoyage. Text is available under the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.
Rønne is a city in Bornholm, Denmark.
As Bornholm's capital and the only town with airport and major ferry harbour, Rønne is the only entry point for Bornholm from the rest of Denmark, Sweden or Germany (except the small passenger ferry from Kołobrzeg in Poland to Nexø at the east coast). For details, see Bornholm.
By carBy car one will reach Rønne on nearly every road from every point on Bornholm. Road 159 leads to the north (Hasle, Allinge-Sandvig, to the east one can take the road via Østerlars to Gudhjem or via Almindingen and Østermarie to Svaneke. Road 38 runs through the southern part of the island via Aakirkeby to Nexø.
All bus routes are starting and ending in Rønne. Bus service by BAT. Some routes run same tour but in opposite direction.
- Route 1/4: Hasle - Olsker - Allinge - Gudhjem - Østerlars - Østermarie - Almindingen - Vestermarie
- Route 2: Nyker - Klemensker - Hammershus - Allinge-Sandvig and retour
- Route 3/5: Østerlars - Østermarie - Listed - Svaneke - Aarsdale - Nexø - Snogebæk - Pedersker - Aakirkeby - Rønne Airport
- Route 6: Nylars - Lobbæk - Aakirkeby - Nexø and retour
- Route 7/8: Rønne - Hasle - Vang - Hammershus - Sandvig - Allinge - Gudhjem - Listed - Svaneke - Joboland - Aarsdale - Nexø - Balka - Snogebæk - Pederskirke - Aakirkeby - Arnager - Flughafen Rønne.
- Route 9: Rønne - Aakirkeby - Almindingen - Østermarie - Østerlars (Middelaldersenter) - Gudhjem - Bornholms Kunstmuseum and retour.
- Route 10: Rønne - Nyker - Klemensker - Hasle - Bus stop to Jons Kapell - Vang - Sandvig - Allinge and retour.
There are four cycle paths stretching from Rønne over the island
- 10 is Bornholms national cycleroute, it runs next to the coastline around the whole island (about 100 km)
- 21 Nylars - Lobbæk - Aakirkeby - Nexø, 32 km
- 22 Vestermarie - Almindingen - Årsdale
- 23 Nyker - Klemensker - Helligdommen (near Gudhjem), 19 km
By foot - the old town is not far away from the harbour.
By car - parking is possible nearly everywhere in the old town, good places are Snellemarket, Store Torv or Ellekongstræde.
Bornholms Forsvarsmuseum (Defence museum)phone: +45 51 33 00 33address: Arsenalvej 8, 3700 Rønne
phone: +45 56 95 87 35address: Laksegade 7, 3700 Rønne
phone: +45 56 95 07 35address: Sankt Mortensgade 29
Antoinette strandaddress: Antoinettevej 2in the north of town, next to Nordskov camping
Nørrekås strandaddress: Nordre KystvejSmall beach nearby Hotel Griffen and the Marina
Kvicklyphone: +45 56 94 84 00address: Nordre Kystvej 28 (Snellemark Centret)Bakery opens at 7.00.
SuperBrugsenphone: +45 56 95 25 02address: Søndergårdsalle 2
phone: '+45 56911067address: Snellemark 41Bakery and cafe. Opens early so a good place to have breakfast if you arrive early
phone: +45 56953475address: Tornegade 6Thai/Indian/Danish cuisine.
phone: +45 56910047address: Store Torv 8In the summer Gustav has tables in the middle of the square. Free WiFi.
phone: +45 56 95 22 81address: Antoinettevej 2
phone: +45 56 95 23 20address: Strandvejen 4
phone: +45 56 95 01 32address: Arsenalvej 12
phone: +45 56 90 77 00address: Ellekongstræde 2B, 3700 Rønne
phone: +45 56 90 42 44address: Nordre Kystvej 34, 3700 Rønne
phone: +45 56 90 44 44address: Strandvejen 116, 3700 Rønne
phone: +45 56950303address: Snellemark 2Small hotel with a charming courtyard and garden.