The towns included in this resort are :
- Briançon : Serre Chevalier 1200
- Saint-Chaffrey - Chantemerle : Serre Chevalier 1350
- La Salle les Alpes : Serre chevalier 1400
- Monêtier les Bains : Serre Chevalier 1500
The closest airports are :
- Grenoble airport (lowcost airport)
There is a train station in Briançon.
- the main line is Marseille-Briançon.
- A night train comes from Paris, making it easy to reach by train from the UK.
If you want to come by TGV(high speed train) from Lyon or Paris, the most efficient way is to take the Paris-Milan line and to step out at Oulx, Italy. Then there is a bus (30 mn) to Briançon.
- If you come from Grenoble, you have to take the D1091 and cross the Lautaret pass.
- If you come from Italy, you have to take the SS24 and cross the Montgenèvre pass.
- If you come from South (Marseille, Sisteron) you have to take the highway A51/E712, then the N85 to gap and the N94 to Briançon.
There is a bus from Grenoble to Briançon (2/day) and a bus from Marseille and Gap to Briançon.
Serre Chevalier is a world-class resort, with 250km of connected pistes.
Peak RetreatsSelf-catering apartments in Serre-Chevalier. Accommodation sleeping 2-10, lift passes, ski school, equipment hire can be arranged. Bookable from the UK.
address: Place du Téléphérique Chantemerle 0Grand Hotel offers twin, double, triple and quad rooms with no, half and full-board. 2-minute walk from the ski lift station and a ski rental shop (discounts available).