South ChungcheongSouth Chungcheong (충청 남도, 忠清南道 Chungcheongnam-do) is a province of South Korea.
- - Korea's oldest hot spring resort
- - known for its mud, and more recently, Korea's mud festival
- - one of the ancient capitals of the Baekje Dynasty
- - site of the Independence Hall, South Korea's largest museum
- - one of Korea's fastest growing cities, engulfing the hot-spring town of Yuseong
- - small mountain city backing onto a national park, original capital of the Baekje Dynasty
- - South Korea's new administrative city
South Chungcheong is one of the richest provinces in South Korea, situated directly south of the capital Seoul on the Yellow Sea.