Sourced from Wikivoyage. Text is available under the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.Southwestern Niger is the western and southernmost region of Niger, spanning the Tillabére and Dosso provinces as well as the nation's capital on the Niger River.
- — an important market town on a picturesque section of the Niger River.
- — a market town home to one of West Africa's largest animal markets.
- — at the junction of the roads to Benin and Zinder, this small town has a colorful market and an even more colorful chief's palace.
- — the laid back national capital.
- — home to the last herd of giraffes.
- — one of the Sahel's most important nature reserves and a popular tourist destination, straddling the border with Burkina Faso and Benin.
- Diori Hamani International Airport (NIM)