Sourced from Wikivoyage. Text is available under the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.Trapani is the westernmost province on the island of Sicily, in Italy.
- — attractive city and gateway to Pantelleria and the Egadi islands
- — stunning medieval town, castle and great views over the west-coast. The cannoli at Cafe Maria are incredible and should not be missed.
- — town and beach just south of Trapani
- — interesting museum, home of the famous wine
- — Arab influences including a Couscous festival
- — beautiful beach surrounded by mountains
- — relaxing islands off the west coast
- — ancient Punic city built on the island of Mozia overlooking Marsala
- — Arab-influenced solitude between Sicily and Tunisia
- — a Greek temple, theatre and ruins
- — a group of impressive Greek temples and ruins of Greek city
Trapani Airport receives flights from a number of airlines, including international flights by Ryanair.
- Agrigento province – next province on the south coast, featuring ancient Greek temples and ruins
- Palermo province – next province on the north coast, including the city of Palermo with its monumental art and culture