TrzęsaczTrzesacz is city in Zachodniopomorskie in Poland. It is situated at the coast Pommerania at a wide sandy beach. As the sands are moving relatively quickly contemporary Trzesacz finds itself some miles southeast of the medieval of which only the wall of the presbyterium of a Gothic church survived.
- by plane - the international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport
- by car - from Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Goleniow, than E65 to Kamien Pomorski and finally along the coast east to Trzesacz.
- by train - (PKP)
- by bus - (PKS)
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike.
On the mainland:
- Pommeranian metropol Szczecin
- sea resort and medieval town of Kamien Pomorski
- sea resort and medieval town of Kolobrzeg
- Medieval town of Stargard Szczecinski with a over hundred meter high cathedral
On the island Wolin:
- Wolinski Nationalpark
- Game reserve of wisents
- 93 meter high cliff of Gosan
- Kawcza Gora Mountain
- sea resort and port Swinoujscie
- sea resort Dziwnow
- sea resort Miedzyzdroje
- ancient town of Wolin (town)
- medieval town of Lubin