TupeloTupelo is a city in Northeast Mississippi that is known best for being the birthplace of Elvis Presley.
Tupelo Regional AirportServed only by Contour Airlines to Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Golden Triangle Regional Airport (GTR) is 1 hour and 10 minutes south of Tupelo. It flies to Atlanta.
- Memphis International Airport (MEM) is 1 hour and 40 minutes northwest. It was a key Delta Air Lines hub and is also served by six other airlines.
- Birmingham International Airport (BHM) in Alabama, is about 2.5 hours southeast.
By carTupelo is on US Route 78, between Memphis and Birmingham.
Tupelo requires a car to see freely. A tour bus will keep you on the main tourist trail.
phone: +1 662 841-1245address: 306 Elvis Presley Dr.
phone: +1 662 842-4242address: 1 Otis Blvd
phone: +1 662 844-8709address: 2272 North Coley Rd
Civil War battlefields
- Tupelo Furniture Market, where thousands of furniture retailers meet twice a year.
- Tupelo Flea Market at the Tupelo Furniture market comes on the second weekend of every month except when the furniture markets in town. You can buy arts, crafts, furniture, cell phone accessories, clothes & purses, candy, even puppies. The list goes on.
phone: +1 662 842-8433address: 1800 W Main St
phone: +1 662 844-MALLaddress: 1001 Barnes Crossing Rd
phone: +1 662 842-4637address: 114 W Main St
Harvey'saddress: 424 South Gloster Street
Vanelli's Greek & Italian Restaurant and Papa's Place Loungeaddress: 1302 North Gloster Street
phone: +1 662 269-2533address: 1203 N Gloster St
Airport TRACE INN Moteladdress: 3400 W. Main St.Has Wi-Fi and an airport shuttle.
Hilton Garden Innaddress: 363 East Main Street
address: 854 N. Gloster Street
address: 74 CR 259, Bruce, Ms.has Wi-Fi and satellite flatscreen tv"