Warsaw/NorthBiałołęka is a rather new districts with only a little number of monument and nearly no tourist attractions, as it is described as "the bedroom of Warsaw". Targówek is a relatively old residential district, with an industrial part. Bielany is the part on Warsaw's left (western) bank.
- Main streets in Targówek are Trasa Toruńska, ul. Radzymińska, ul. Odrowąża, ul. Św. Wincentego and ul. Bazyliańska-ul. Kondratowicza-ul. Młodzieńcza.
- Main streets in Białołęka are Modlińska (parallel to Vistula) and Trasa Toruńska (perpendicular to Vistula).
- See the map for the location of bus stations.
- If you are going to Zalew Zegrzyński, northeast of Warsaw, you will most probably want to drive through Białołęka. Drive along ul. Modlińska and then turn right in Jabłonna (it's already outside Warsaw). The road number is
address: ul. Św. Wincentego 81Established 1883
Warsaw Fortressaddress: Bielanyforts
Brühl Palaceaddress: ul. Muzealna 8
Camaldolese Churchaddress: ul. Dewajtis 5Established in 1639 as a monastery.
phone: +48 22 679 89 76address: ul. Kołowa 20One of the best musical theatres in Poland. The building was meant to be a metro station in the 1950s when there were plans to construct a metro line on the right bank.
Polonezphone: '+48 22 884 88 00address: ul. Łabiszyńska 20
Henryków and Dąbrówka Forest
Bielany Forest ReserveMany bicycle and walking paths.
phone: +48 22 675 80 00address: ul. Głębocka 15
Park Handlowy Targówek
- Auchan and Leroy Merlin supermarkets are situated near the intersection of ul. Modlińska and Trasa Toruńska.
phone: +48 22 676 77 60address: Weteranów 44