West Coast (Malaysia)East Coast. As a result, the terms West Coast and East Coast tend to mean more than a geographical description of the states. The capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, and the new administrative centre of Putrajaya are located in this region.
From north to south:
Malaysia's smallest state.
Once rich in tin.
Malaysia's most populous and developed state.
The nation's capital.
Administrative centre of the country.
For history stretching back to the 15th century.
- — capital and largest city in Malaysia, located in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur which is surrounded by Selangor state
- — this planned city is the new administrative centre of the Federal government
- — the tiny capital of Perlis
- — capital city of Kedah
- — capital of Penang , charming and very popular with travellers, and famous for its hawker food
- — capital of Perak, which is famous for its food
- — royal town in Perak with a few sights and laid back atmosphere
- — capital of Negeri Sembilan
- — historic city, and capital of Malacca state
- - Pangkor Island
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (IPH)