West Moscow Oblast
West Moscow Oblast is a region in Moscow Oblast.
- — a town famous for its New Jerusalem Monastery
- — a small city on the Moscow River best known for its Moscow Country Club Resort and its fine classical estates
- — an industrial city of 130,000; not a tourist destination
- — inside this small historic village's kremlin is a 16th century Cathedral of the Nativity, erected in honor of the Russian conquest of Kazan
- — a historic town, home to the important Saint Joseph of Volokolamsk Monastery
- — a small town with its own kremlin, which contains the wonderfully preserved Saviour Cathedral (1399) and its interior frescoes by Russia's greatest painter Andrei Rublev, as well as the Savvino-Storozhevsky Monastery and some extravagant 19th century dachas
- — one of the three major Russian Battlefields that made history.