Zachodniopomorskie is a coastal province, called a voivodeship, in the northwestern corner of Poland.
- (German: Stettin) — medieval capital city with an enormous harbor, monuments and old parks, as well as numerous museums
- — spa in the Lake District
Baltic Coast towns
- — national park protecting the wildlife of the river Drawa
- — island in the Baltic Sea shared with Germany
- and — national park protecting the wildlife there
Some major airlines, Poland's national carriers LOT Polish Airlines and some low cost airlines fly to Szczecin's Szczecin-Goleniów Airport (SZZ). Domestic flights operated by LOT (under Eurolot brand) connect Szczecin with Warsaw's Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW).
- The famous Crooked Forest (Polish: Krzywy Las) lies in the Zachodniopomorskie voivodeship. More specifically close to the town Gryfino, near the German border.