Bushehr is a city in the Gulf Region of Iran.
Bushehr was the main trade center of Iran in the past centuries. The city structures are traditional in style, modest in proportion and cost. Due to its lack of rail connection to the interior of the country and its shallow anchorage, it has lost its position as the primary port of Iran.
By planeThere are international flights to Kuwait and Dubai and domestic flights to Tehran, Isfahan and Mashad.
- A railroad has just been started from Shiraz. It will be finished in a few years.
- There is a good highway to Shiraz.
By busThere are buses to Shiraz, Bandar Abbas, Ahvaz, Tehran and other major cities of Iran.
By boatApart from enterprising fishermen, there are no domestic boat services from Bushehr. However, the Valfajre-8 shipping company operates (in theory, though not always in practice) to Qatar (one way US$50, Mondays), Bahrain (US$45, seven to eight hours, Mondays) and Kuwait (US$70, seven to eight hours, Wednesdays).
Getting around this place is a little bit fun. It's fun because most of the times you will enjoy Bushehr by foot.
- The Old city
- Ruins of British Consulate
- Do speed boat riding, You can find speedboats anywhere along the coast and a 10 minutes ride will cost 30,000 rials.
- Persian Gulf University
- Bushehr University of Medical Sciences
- Islamic Azad University of Bushehr
- Iran Nuclear Energy College
Ghavam Restaurantaddress: Khalije Fars Street
Hotel Sadiphone: +98 771 2522605address: Nader StreetThis is the best budget option with clean rooms and personal bathrooms.
Hotel Rezaphone: +98 771 2527171-4address: Qods Square
khane moallem hotel