LillesandAust-Agder County, on the south coast of Norway.
By busThe bus-connections to Oslo and the towns along the western shore of the Oslo Fjord is excellent. Nor-Way Bussexpress has 9 daily connections to Oslo, Konkurrenten.no 4-7 buses while Lavprisekspressen runs twice daily. You are guaranteed a seat - if the bus is full, the bus company will add an extra bus. Lavsprisekpressen provides online ticketing only. Long term buses stops in the outskirts of Lillesand.
By carE18 runs through the town in an east-west direction. Follow the signs at the exits towards Lillesand from the motorway.
By train or planevia Kristiansand Railwaystation or Kristiansand Airport, Kjevik. Bus connections to Lillesand.
By ferryvia Kristiansand, where there are ferries from Hirtshals by Color Line and sesonal by Fjordline. Bus connections to Lillesand.
By busNettbuss Sør (blue buses) operates local bus routes within the municipality of Lillesand (see time tables here). In Lillesand center are all within walking distance. If you go west, there are some local buses for example to Høvåg, but it may take a long time between buses.
By boatGood moorings if you have your own boat.
Or take a sight seeing boat from Kristiansand.
Lillesand Taxiphone: +47 37 27 03 15
- Blindleia is a salt water fjord passage that is protected from the open sea by an elongated archipelago of skerries. Lots of boat traffic in Blindleia at summer time, and many rich Norwegians have their vacation house here. Blindleia pass many picturesque sites, such as Brekkestø, Kjøbmannsvik, Gamle Hellesund and Skottevik. Sightseeing boat at the summer time.
- Lillesand Town- and Maritime Museum in the town centre of Lillesand, shows the town's history as a center for shipping and trade.
- The Fish Market in Lillesand with a restaurant. Fresh fish and delicacies.
BronseplassenReconstructed houses from the Bronze Age and Viking times and is located in Høvåg, approx. 15 km west of the town. There are also bark boats, labyrinth, offering space and cemetery.
- Take a walk in the center of this rather sleepy but cozy small town!
- Lillesand offers the perfect setting for activities related to the sea: fishing, sailing, swimming.
- In the heart of town
Lillesand SenterA shopping centre in the outskirts of town
- Sørlandsparken and Sørlandssenteret, a regional, large shopping centre at the border to Kristiansand
Beddingen Restaurantphone: +47 37 27 24 22Seafood and meat, prepared from local ingredients
- Strandgaden No1 Skjenkestue, taproom in the traditional Hotell Norge.
Sjøbuaphone: +47 37 27 03 66Pub at the wharf, serves simple dishes.
phone: +47 37 26 90 30The most popular holiday centre in the south of Norway, located between Kristiansand and Lillesand. A family friendly vacation centre which offers several kinds of accommodation with the ocean on close reach.
phone: +47 37 27 04 21Camping field not far from the town centre
Hotel & Guesthouses
phone: +47 37 27 01 44The traditional, historical hotel in the heart of Lillesand
phone: +47 911 60 092Newest guesthouse in town
- Birkeland, the forest village north of Lillesand
- Kristiansand, a larger town, but a small city. Kristiansand, Zoo and Amusement park east of the center and downtown that gives the experience of a small city west of Lillesand.
- Grimstad, the neighboring town in the east which is also a nice little town.